Sunday, March 18, 2018

Another Record for the Books

Well, this is embarrassing. I noticed a couple of months ago that, according to our Blogger software, we were coming near to putting up our 7,000th post here at The Rap Sheet. I kept track for a while as that milestone approached. But then just as the crucial time arrived, I got busy and failed to check in. As it turns out, this post in our new “PaperBack” series was the 7,000th entry on the page.

I want to thank all of The Rap Sheet’s regular contributors, as well as our many guest posters over the years, for making this blog the valuable resource it has become. I couldn’t have been nearly so prolific or informative as we all have been together.

3 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Congrats, Jeff!

Icewineanne said...

That’s wonderful Jeff! My heartfelt congratulations on your 7,000th milestone. Your column is a brilliant resource & very entertaining. I hope to keep reading it for many many years to come.
Cheers,
Anne

Dana King said...

Well dine, sir. Well done. And much appreciated.